To create an Artboard, choose Insert › Artboard from the toolbar or menu (or press A). The Inspector will reveal a list of presets, whose categories can be changed by clicking the dropdown button at the top of the list, along with a toggle for landscape and portrait orientations. Here, you also have the ability to add your own custom size.
In Sketch, you can define a Text Style to apply to these layers, so you can update their style with ease.
Ordinary shape layers have their own Layer Styles.
To apply an existing Text Style to a text layer, select it and click the “No Text Style” label in the Inspector to reveal a pop-up menu showing you the available Text Styles from your document, and from any enabled Libraries.
To insert a new text layer with a style already applied, choose Insert in the toolbar and in the pop-up menu, under Text Styles, choose the style from your document or Library. Then click the Canvas as if you were inserting any other text layer to insert it.
When working with complex documents, sending Symbol masters to the “Symbols” page provides you with an overview and helps you stay organized.
◦ Status Bar (• iPhone X / Bars | Status )
There are 4 kind of Status Bar
- To change Status Bar : - To change Status Bar : Click on status bar. Then “Symbols” appear on the right and click on -> choose another status bar
◦ Tab Bar (• iPhone X / Bars | Tabs)
There are 4 kind of Tab bar
- To change the number of item in “Tab Bar” : Click on status bar. Then “Symbols” appear on the right, click on “Quantity” and choose another item
- To change icon in Tab bar. Click on Tab bar then on the right, click on Glyphs and choose other icon
Select an icon : There are five kind of icon that you can use
- To change label in Tab bar. Click on Tab bar then on the right, click on Input on “Label” and change caption.
◦ Change icon
Select the icon to replace, click on the symbol on the right and choose other icon
◦ Change icon color
Click on the icon you want to change color and choose another color
◦ Rounded ( Images / Rounded r=10 or r=6)
Click on “Choose Image” on the right to change image.
◦ Media ( Images / Media )
Click on “Attributes 1” & “Attributes 2” on the right to choose attributes.
Artboards in Sketch can also be directly exported, forgoing the need to add extra slice
layers to the document. Simply click “Make Exportable” and define your export settings.
With this applied, they’ll appear in the Export dialog.